Common Personal Injuries and Damages After a Trucking Accident in New Mexico
There are many different types of personal injuries after a New Mexico trucking accident. Generally, personal injuries are considered to be a type of negligence cause of action, or claim. Negligence claims allow a victim to recover compensation for their damages. Under New Mexico law, damages is the measure of relief that a party could obtain in a lawsuit like a lawsuit for personal injuries after a New Mexico trucking accident.
Our experienced Albuquerque trucking accident lawyers at the Caruso Law Offices, P.C. could help you recover the damages you deserve for pain and suffering, lost wages, loss of consortium, medical bills, future surgeries, property damage, and other damages that are related to the accident, Our experienced legal team knows how to work with your treating physicians to build your damages claim by proving the damages to a court, while we also work with liability experts to establish your claim. Learn more how we can help recover you the compensation that you deserve.
Common Types of Injuries After a Truck Wreck
The most common types of injuries after a New Mexico trucking accident are usually catastrophic, life-changing, and commonly fatal. This is because large commercial vehicles like 18 wheelers, tankers, big rigs, and other large trucks are heavy and powerful. This generates momentum in a collision that is much higher than a regular passenger vehicle. This stronger momentum means that a victim is subjected to greater force upon impact.
As a result, catastrophic personal injuries are common. Some of the most common serious personal injuries that our experienced Albuquerque trucking accident lawyers may be able to obtain for you include the following:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury (SCI)
- Broken bones or fractured bones
- Amputations or loss of a limb
- Organ injuries or damage, including permanent organ injuries
- Burn injuries or scarring
- Head injuries or damage
- Nerve injuries like brachial plexus nerve injuries to the arm, or facial nerve injuries
- Neck pain or back pain, including annular tears, slipped discs, broken vertebrae, compression fractures
- Dislocated joints
- Separated joints
- Need for joint replacement
- Crushing injuries
- Knee injuries like a torn meniscus, ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL
- Shoulder injuries like a SLAP tear, rotator cuff tear, impingement, or biceps tear
- Loss of vision, either total blindness or partial
- Loss of another sense like smell, taste, sensation
- Paralysis like paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Wrongful death, and
- Any other injury related to a serious trucking accident in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Did You or a Loved One Suffer Personal Injuries After a New Mexico Trucking Accident? We Can Help
At the Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our experienced Albuquerque trucking accident lawyer has dedicated his career to ensuring that the victims of negligence trucking wrecks can recover the compensation they need to pay medical bills, lost wages, and other costs while also recovering compensation for their pain and suffering. Learn how we can help you or a loved one during a FREE consultation with one of our compassionate and experienced lawyers by dialing (505) 883-5000 for your consultation.
We handle causes throughout New Mexico, including Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Roswell, Cuervo, Rio Rancho, Clovis, Farmington, Hobbs, Albuquerque where our office is located, and anywhere else throughout New Mexico. Please call to schedule for FREE appointment by dialing (505) 883-5000 or contact us through our website’s easy to use and convenient contact box available here.