Your face is the most obvious part of your body. It is also one of the most complex parts of your body. There are 12 cranial nerves which map across your face and head. Your face has all senses present too, such as sight, taste, smell, hearing, and sensation/touch. When a New Mexico auto accident causes face injuries, the results could be physically and emotionally devastating. Victims of vehicle wrecks causing personal injuries, including face injuries, may be entitled to compensation. Learn more here in the post from our New Mexico auto accident lawyer.
Types of Facial Injuries from New Mexico Auto Accidents
Some of the most common face injuries in a motor vehicle accident include the following:
- Loss of vision;
- Cranial nerve rupture which could result in a face droop, loss of sensation, inability to move, burning or irritation, or other loss of function;
- Burn injuries due to fire or chemicals which cause disfigurement;
- Orbital blowout fractures to the face and eye socket;
- Severe disfigurement due to scarring;
- Loss of teeth and mouth injuries;
- Permanent hair loss due to injuries;
- Blood vessel damage;
- Sinus cavity damage requiring surgery;
- Nose damage or ear damage requiring reconstruction; and
- Many other facial injuries.
Victims of a New Mexico Auto Accident Suffering Face Injuries Should Call our Albuquerque Auto Accident Lawyers
Did you suffer face injuries in an automobile wreck in New Mexico? Our experienced Albuquerque auto accident lawyers can help obtain the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Call to schedule your FREE appointment with our lawyers at the Mark Caruso by dialing (505) 883-5000.
We handle causes throughout New Mexico, including Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Roswell, Cuervo, Rio Rancho, Clovis, Farmington, Hobbs, Albuquerque where our office is located, and anywhere else throughout New Mexico. Please call to schedule for FREE appointment by dialing (505) 883-5000 or contact us through our website’s easy to use and convenient contact box available here.