Albuquerque Bus Accident Attorney Explains Why Bus Accidents Are So Devastating
It goes without saying that buses are very large vehicles. They are heavy, bulky, long, and can travel at high speeds. Because of these factors, they have significant momentum and force behind them. Whenever a bus collides with another object, whether that be a motor vehicle, motorcyclist, or pedestrian, there will be a large impact which can cause very serious personal injuries.
If you or a loved one has been serious injured or killed in a Bus accident, contact the experienced Albuquerque bus accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, P.C. for a FREE consultation by dialing (505) 883-5000. We have handled many bus accident cases and understand how to obtain the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries. Do not delay, you may be losing rights are you wait.
Common Injuries in Albuquerque Bus Accidents
When a bus collides with another vehicle, there will be significant damage to the other vehicle. This is true even if the bus was traveling at a slow speed. Motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians are particularly susceptible to suffering serious personal injuries in bus accidents because they lack a lot of the protections that motor vehicle occupants have, such as seat belts, airbags, and even just a steel shell around them.
Some common injuries in bus accidents where you may be entitled to compensation include the following:
- Broken bones, including broken legs and arms;
- Fractured vertebrae;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Amputations, particularly hands or feet;
- Lacerations and significant scars;
- Injuries to the eyes;
- Bulging discs or ruptured disc;
- Need for spinal fusion surgery;
- Organ damage, including ruptures or collapsed lungs;
- Knee injuries, including need for arthroscopic surgery for a torn meniscus, ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL;
- Shoulder injuries, including need for arthroscopic surgery for a torn rotator cuff or labrum;
- Need for a total knee replacement;
- Need for a total shoulder replacement;
- Nerve injuries;
- Need for cortisone or pain medication injections;
- Need for painkillers;
- Wrongful death; and Motorcycle Accident
- Many other injuries.
Any of the above injuries or any related or other serious injuries could entitle you to compensation for your bus accident. These injuries are very expensive and may result in significant financial burdens on you and your family. If you or a loved one has sustained any of the above injuries or have been disabled and unable to return to work after a bus accident, contact an experienced Albuquerque bus accident attorney today!
The Experienced Choice for Bus Accident Litigation: The Caruso Law Offices, P.C.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an Albuquerque bus accident, call the experienced Albuquerque bus accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, P.C. today by dialing (505) 883-5000 You can also contact us on our website through the easy to use and convenient Contact box located by clicking here.