Albuquerque Bus Accident Lawyer
At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our Albuquerque bus accident attorney has the skills, knowledge, and experience to protect your rights. We take pride in establishing a strong, personal relationship with each and every client. Our legal team will put time and resources behind your case. You deserve justice and the maximum financial compensation. To set up a no fee, no obligation consultation with a top-rated New Mexico bus accident lawyer, please contact our Albuquerque office location right away.
We Handle the Full Range of Bus Accident Injury Claims In New Mexico
Buses offer a reliable and cost effective form of transportation. Overall, buses are among the safest types of travel. At the same time, when proper safety precautions are not taken, buses can be hazardous—both to passengers and members of the public. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) reports that around 63,000 private and public buses are involved in accidents every year.
Many bus accidents could and should have been avoided with proper care. Bus operators must be held accountable for injuries caused by negligence. At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our Albuquerque truck accident lawyer has the experience to handle all types of bus accident injury claims. Among other types of cases, we are prepared to assist you with:
- Private Bus Accidents: If you were injured in a crash involving a privately operated bus, our law firm is here to help you seek justice. Too many bus companies put profits before the safety of passengers, motorists, and pedestrians.
- Public Bus Accidents: Claims against public entities are governed by special rules and regulations. If you were injured in an ABQ Ride bus accident, call a lawyer immediately. You may have less time to file a claim.
- Passenger Injuries: Not all bus injuries involve a collision. If you were injured while riding a bus—whether in a slip and fall, because of an assault by another passenger, or in any other type of accident—our New Mexico attorneys can help. We will help you hold all responsible parties accountable.
How Much Compensation Can I Recover in a Bus Accident Claim?
A serious bus accident can cause a dramatic, even devastating disruption to your life. You need full and fair financial assistance to support your family. Under New Mexico state law, injured victims can hold negligent defendants liable for their economic and non economic losses. Unfortunately, in practice, bus companies and commercial insurance carriers are focused on resolving claims for the lowest amount of compensation possible. At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our Albuquerque bus accident lawyer fights tirelessly to level the playing field. Do not accept less than you deserve. Financial compensation may be available to cover any of the following losses:
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Medical bills;
- Rehabilitative therapies;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of earning potential;
- Pain and suffering;
- Permanent scarring;
- Long term impairments; and
- Wrongful death of a loved one.
Why Hire Albuquerque Bus Accident Lawyer Mark Caruso
Bus accident claims are complex. You cannot rely on a bus company or its insurer for guidance with your personal injury case. To protect your best interests, you need a skilled advocate in your corner. As a former insurance company lawyer, Mark Caruso has seen all sides of the legal claims process. He is prepared for all of the insurer’s defense strategies. When you call our Albuquerque office, you will speak to a New Mexico bus accident attorney who will:
- Conduct a free, in-depth evaluation of your personal injury case;
- Investigate the bus accident—gaining access to all relevant evidence;
- Handle correspondence and settlement talks with the insurer; and
- Take aggressive legal action to maximize your financial recovery.
As a trial-tested law firm, we are more than ready to take your bus accident injury case as far as it needs to go to get you the best outcome. Since 2016 alone, our legal team has secured more than $30 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients. We are measured by results. You pay nothing until we win your case.
Call Our New Mexico Bus Accident Attorney for Help
At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our Albuquerque bus accident lawyer fights aggressively for the rights and well-being of injured victims. If you or someone you care about was hurt in a bus accident, we are more than prepared to help. For a no cost, no commitment personal injury consultation, please contact us today. We represent bus accident victims throughout the entire region, including in Sandoval County, Bernalillo County, Santa Fe County, and San Miguel County.
I want to thank the Caruso Law Firm and all their kind, courteous staff! I couldn’t be more pleased with their service. I really appreciate all you have done to help my case.
C. Saller, Albuquerque
Call to arrange a no-pressure confidential and FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney in Albuquerque
Our New Mexico personal injury lawyers are aggressive, result-focused advocates for injured victims. Your free consultation is always with an attorney, not a paralegal. We handle motor vehicle cases throughout the entire state of New Mexico and all pueblos and reservations in New Mexico.
Get a free consultation by phone, at our office, your home, the hospital or other location. We travel the state representing clients, so we can meet you anywhere in New Mexico.