Albuquerque Taxi Cab Accident Attorney
At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our Albuquerque taxi cab accident lawyer is a strong and aggressive advocate for injured victims. We know how to hold negligent taxi drivers, taxi cab companies, and their insurance carriers accountable. Whether you were injured as a taxi passenger, an occupant of another vehicle, or a pedestrian, our legal team is ready to help. For a free, completely confidential consultation with an experienced auto accident attorney, please call our Albuquerque office today.
What to Do After a Taxi Cab Collision
Taking a taxi can be a convenient and efficient form of transportation. Of course, there are also risks. While taxi drivers are trained and licensed professionals, they do not always operate their vehicles in a safe manner. Indeed, most people have seen an overly aggressive taxi driver weaving their way through traffic. If you are involved in a taxi accident—whether you were inside or outside of the cab—you need to take immediate action to protect your rights. Here are four important steps to take:
- Call the Police: All significant motor vehicle accidents should be reported to state or local law enforcement. Drivers have a legal duty to report an accident. As a passenger, it is in your best interest to make sure that law enforcement is notified.
- Document the Scene: To the best of your ability, try to document the scene of a taxi cab accident. Take pictures of what happened and the resulting damage. Make sure you get the taxi driver’s name, their employer, and any identifying information on the vehicle.
- Get Medical Help: You must see a doctor for your injuries. Not only is this step important to protect your health and well-being, but you will only be able to bring a personal injury claim if you have medical evidence.
- Speak to a Lawyer: Do not go through the claims process alone. If you suffered a serious injury in a taxi cab accident, schedule a free consultation with an experienced Albuquerque car accident attorney.
As they are commercial vehicles, taxi cabs have a heightened duty to operate in a safe manner. The New Mexico Public Regulation Commission sets rules and regulations for taxi cabs in Albuquerque and the surrounding communities. If a taxi crash occurred because the driver or company violated regulations or otherwise acted in an unsafe manner, they must be held liable for the resulting damage.
You Deserve Full Financial Compensation
In New Mexico, injured victims are entitled to recover money damages for the complete value of their losses. You deserve to be made ‘whole’ after an accident—meaning your compensation should be equal to your damages. Sadly, taxi companies and their insurers fight to resolve claims for far less than fair value. At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our top-rated Albuquerque taxi cab accident lawyer is focused on helping people maximize their recovery. We can help you seek financial compensation for:
- Emergency room care;
- Medical bills;
- Physical therapy;
- Psychological counseling;
- Lost wages;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Long-term disability; and
- Wrongful death damages.
Why Hire Albuquerque Auto Accident Attorney Mark Caruso
If you were injured in a taxi cab crash, you need skilled legal representation. Mark Caruso is a New Mexico auto accident attorney with more than 32 years of experience. A former insurance company defense lawyer, he knows the ins and outs of the claims process—including all of the tricks and strategies that the big companies use to deny claims or reduce settlement. When you call our office, we are always prepared to hit the ground running. Our Albuquerque car accident lawyer will:
- Conduct a free, in-depth assessment of your taxi cab accident;
- Investigate the taxi cab crash, securing all relevant evidence;
- Represent you before the insurance company, including in settlement discussions; and
- Craft a fully customized legal strategy designed to maximize your compensation.
Many people are worried about the cost of hiring the best lawyer. You do not have to worry with our New Mexico taxi cab accident attorney. We handle car accident injury claims on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay anything until we win your case.
Get Help From a Taxi Cab Accident Lawyer in Albuquerque
At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our New Mexico auto accident lawyers have the skills and experience to handle the full range of taxi cab accident claims. We will protect your rights and help you recover the complete financial compensation that you deserve. For a free, no obligation initial case evaluation, please contact us right away. We serve communities throughout Bernalillo County, including in North Valley, Paradise Hills, Ponderosa Pine, Sandia Heights, and South Valley.
I want to thank the Caruso Law Firm and all their kind, courteous staff! I couldn’t be more pleased with their service. I really appreciate all you have done to help my case.
C. Saller, Albuquerque
Call to arrange a no-pressure confidential and FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney in Albuquerque
Our New Mexico personal injury lawyers are aggressive, result-focused advocates for injured victims. Your free consultation is always with an attorney, not a paralegal. We handle motor vehicle cases throughout the entire state of New Mexico and all pueblos and reservations in New Mexico.
Get a free consultation by phone, at our office, your home, the hospital or other location. We travel the state representing clients, so we can meet you anywhere in New Mexico.