Albuquerque Single-Vehicle Accident Attorney
At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our Albuquerque single vehicle accident lawyer fights tirelessly to get justice and successful results for clients. Do not assume that you are wholly at fault for your accident simply because it involved one vehicle. We will help you examine and evaluate every path to recover financial compensation. To schedule a free, no obligation initial consultation with a top-rated New Mexico personal injury attorney, please call our Albuquerque law office today.
What are My Options After a Single Vehicle Accident in New Mexico?
Car accidents are among the leading causes of serious injuries in New Mexico. According to data included in the New Mexico Traffic Crash Annual Report, there were more than 46,700 crashes reported in 2018 alone—and many of these accidents involved a single vehicle. After a one car accident, many people feel that they are without legal options. This is false. Even if your car was the only one involved in the incident, other parties may have still contributed to the collision. Our Albuquerque car accident attorney will help you explore every option for compensation, including:
- Vehicle Manufacturer (Product Liability): Corporations must put safe products on the market. When vehicle manufacturers and auto parts makers fail to live up to their duties under the law, very serious injuries can occur. Under New Mexico law, a product manufacturer or product distributor can be held strictly liable for injuries caused by a dangerous or defective vehicle. If your single car accident happened because of or was made worse by a defective product, you should call an attorney right away.
- Improper Road Design or Maintenance: Highway authorities have a legal responsibility to ensure that our roads are reasonably safe for motorists and pedestrians. If state government agencies or road maintenance contractors created unsafe conditions through their negligence, they can be held legally accountable through a personal injury claim. If you believe that improper road maintenance contributed to your single vehicle wreck, our New Mexico auto accident lawyers can help.
- Your Own Insurance Coverage: Depending on the scope of your insurance coverage and the nature of your accident, there may be an opportunity to recover financial compensation through your policy. Unfortunately, getting money through your own policy is not always easy. You cannot rely on your own insurance company to look out for your best interests. Our New Mexico car accident attorney can help.
We Will Maximize Your Financial Recovery
Defendants and insurance companies fight aggressively to pay out as little as possible in the claims process. You need a strong and aggressive advocate on your team. At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., we know how to help people maximize their financial compensation. We are relentless in pursuing justice for injured victims. Depending on the severity of your single vehicle collision, you may be entitled to recover money damages for:
- Vehicle repairs or replacement;
- Ambulance fees and emergency room care;
- Medical bills and related costs;
- Rehabilitative treatment;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of earning potential;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Permanent scarring;
- Long-term disability; and
- Wrongful death.
Why Trust Our Albuquerque Single-Vehicle Accident Attorney Mark Caruso
Single vehicle accident claims are complex. As a former insurance defense lawyer, Mark Caruso has unique insight into the law and how legal claims work in the real world. With more than three decades of experience, he is prepared to put his knowledge behind your case to fight for your rights. When you reach out to our Albuquerque office, you will speak to a personal injury attorney who will:
- Conduct a free, comprehensive review of your single vehicle accident;
- Investigate the crash—gathering evidence and identifying potential defendants;
- Handle all correspondence with defendants and insurance companies; and
- Construct a fully personalized legal strategy focused on getting you results.
You can always afford to hire the best New Mexico car accident lawyers. Our law firm represents injured victims on a contingency fee basis. There are no upfront costs or financial risks. You do not pay anything until we win or settle your car accident injury cases.
Call Our New Mexico Single Vehicle Collision Lawyer Today
At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our New Mexico car accident attorney has the skills, experience, and commitment to protect your rights. If you were injured in a single vehicle crash, we will help you explore every available avenue for financial compensation. Contact us now to arrange a free, no strings attached review of your case. We represent injured victims in Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, and communities beyond.
I want to thank the Caruso Law Firm and all their kind, courteous staff! I couldn’t be more pleased with their service. I really appreciate all you have done to help my case.
C. Saller, Albuquerque
Call to arrange a no-pressure confidential and FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney in Albuquerque
Our New Mexico personal injury lawyers are aggressive, result-focused advocates for injured victims. Your free consultation is always with an attorney, not a paralegal. We handle motor vehicle cases throughout the entire state of New Mexico and all pueblos and reservations in New Mexico.
Get a free consultation by phone, at our office, your home, the hospital or other location. We travel the state representing clients, so we can meet you anywhere in New Mexico.