Albuquerque Rollover Accident Attorney
At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our Albuquerque rollover accident attorney is a skilled and relentless advocate for injured victims. We have the experience needed to handle complex catastrophic car accident claims, including rollover collisions. If you or your family member suffered a severe injury in a rollover accident, our legal team is more than ready to fight for justice and full financial compensation. To schedule a free, no obligation initial consultation with a top-rated New Mexico personal injury attorney, please call our Albuquerque office today.
How Common are Rollover Accidents?
Rollover crashes are one of the most dangerous and potentially devastating types of car accidents. Any rollover accident can cause catastrophic harm to the victims. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that only 2.1 percent of all car accidents involve a rollover, but that nearly 35 percent of passenger vehicle deaths happen in these types of accidents. Over the past several decades, federal highway safety regulators have put rules in place to try to reduce the rate of rollover accidents. The research is clear: Limiting rollover accidents will save lives.
Liability for a Rollover Crash in New Mexico
A rollover accident is always a serious crash. It requires a comprehensive investigation by an experienced attorney. You need to know exactly how the rollover happened and why it occurred. Our Albuquerque car accident attorney will investigate your accident and secure all of the evidence you need to prove liability. As New Mexico is a comparative fault, each defendant will be held responsible for their share of the blame for an accident. Rollovers are complicated wrecks—meaning multiple parties may share fault. You may bring a rollover accident claim against:
- Negligent Drivers: Was the rollover accident initiated because of another driver’s negligence? If so, they must be held liable. Negligent drivers are responsible for their unsafe conduct.
- Vehicle Manufacturers: A safe vehicle is a stable vehicle. If a vehicle rolls over after a relatively modest impact, the design or manufacturing may be unsafe. Vehicle manufacturers and distributors may be liable for your injuries.
- Highway Authorities/Road Maintenance Companies: The majority of roll over accidents happen because the vehicle was “tripped”—meaning the tires hit something. In some cases, road designer or highway maintenance companies bear liability for creating an unsafe hazard.
Maximize Your Rollover Accident Compensation
Following a rollover accident in Albuquerque, you need full financial compensation to pay for your medical care and support your family. Sadly, vehicle manufacturers and large insurance companies are notorious for throwing up barriers in the claims process. They will fight to resolve your case for the lowest dollar figure possible. At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our Albuquerque rollover accident attorneys will fight to maximize your recovery. Depending on the nature and severity of your rollover crash, you may be eligible to recover compensation for:
- Emergency room care;
- Medical bills and related costs;
- Rehabilitative and ongoing treatment;
- Loss of current and future wages;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental anguish;
- Scarring and disfigurement;
- Permanent impairment; and
- Wrongful death damages.
How Albuquerque Rollover Accident Attorney Mark Caruso Can Help
Rollover accident cases are complex. You need a reliable lawyer in your corner. Mark Caruso is a former insurance company defense attorney with more than three decades of experience handling auto accident injury claims. He has a proven track record of results. When you reach out to our Albuquerque office, you will speak to a lawyer who can:
- Conduct a free, comprehensive review of your rollover collision;
- Listen to your story, answer your questions, and explain the next steps;
- Investigate the rollover accident—gathering all important information;
- Handle correspondence and settlement discussions with the insurer; and
- Craft a personalized legal strategy focused on maximizing your compensation.
After a traumatic rollover accident, the last thing you need is another bill. With Caruso Law Offices, you do not have to worry about the cost of legal representation. We represent injured victims on contingency—there are no upfront costs or out-of-pocket expenses.
Contact Our Albuquerque Rollover Accident Lawyer for Guidance
At Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our Albuquerque rollover accident attorneys have the skills and experience to handle complex rollover collisions. If you or your loved one was seriously hurt in a rollover crash, we are more than ready to help. To arrange a no fee, no obligation consultation, please contact us right away. We represent injured victims throughout the entire region, including in Bernalillo County, Sandoval County, Santa Fe County, Valencia County, and Torrance County.
I want to thank the Caruso Law Firm and all their kind, courteous staff! I couldn’t be more pleased with their service. I really appreciate all you have done to help my case.
C. Saller, Albuquerque
Call to arrange a no-pressure confidential and FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney in Albuquerque
Our New Mexico personal injury lawyers are aggressive, result-focused advocates for injured victims. Your free consultation is always with an attorney, not a paralegal. We handle motor vehicle cases throughout the entire state of New Mexico and all pueblos and reservations in New Mexico.
Get a free consultation by phone, at our office, your home, the hospital or other location. We travel the state representing clients, so we can meet you anywhere in New Mexico.